Cary, NC / Remote
55,000 - 65,000
Get in here, future Brighter Click Creative Strategist. We're breaking boundaries and taking our company growth through the roof. 🚀
Brighter Click saw a 300% growth in 2021 🤯, and we are looking to exceed that in 2022.
Our mission is to be an education-first agency with our team, clients, and the information we put into the world.
Education-first with our team: We provide our team members with educational courses, webinars, conferences, subscriptions, and coaching sessions to continually grow in their roles. We ask that each team member complete at least one education resource per quarter.
Education-first with our clients: We encourage our team to take the learning they receive and pass that forward to our clients. Helping to educate them not only with their paid ads campaigns but also with their business.
A link to a podcast our founder appeared on sharing his vision for client communication led by education: https://www.brighterclick.com/podcast/what-your-ad-agency-is-hiding-from-you
A client success story:
Education-first with the information we put out: Our goal is to provide free education to up-and-coming marketers who don’t have the opportunity to attend college or pay for high-ticket marketing courses online.
- A creative wizard
- A skilled designer
- A multitasker
- A high performer
- Inspired by the latest design trends
- Looking to be a part of a rapidly growing team
- An eager student ready to learn and grow
- Ready to blow minds with the best damn creative ads strategies in the game
We await your application 🤗
What you'll be doing:
As the Creative Strategist at Brighter Click, you will:
- Plan, strategize and manage ad creatives for campaigns - including retargeting sequences and offline event tracking
- Use performance reports to guide future strategies across accounts
- Create themes and structures for ad creatives based on performance trends
- Complete competitor research to understand what the market is doing
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to designing ads
- Educate our team on the creative learnings you see in accounts
- Strong English skills - both written and verbal
- The ability to incorporate ad copy into your strategy planning
- 3-4 years of experience with ad design
- Experience working with 6-8 figure e-commerce brands
- Must have an eagle eye for creativity and details
- Deep understanding of e-commerce marketing and tactics
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to lead 6-8 figure e-commerce brands to success through Paid Ads on Facebook using your creative mind!
- Remote work schedule
- Access to continuing education and unlimited resources to grow in your field
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your application.