Cary, NC / Remote
Brighter Click is a full-service Facebook/Instagram Advertising agency, delivering e-commerce digital strategy across creative, production, and media buying. We pride ourselves in being education-first; providing our team members with educational courses and conferences, and leading our communication with clients through education to help them not just with paid ads, but their whole eCommerce business.
Are you looking to join a close-knit team of like-minded professionals who are truly passionate about their work?
Want a job that actually promotes work-life balance, one you can leave on Friday and not have to worry about over the weekend?
Want to keep growing your skills through continued education?
We are seeking a savvy Media Buyer who can take lead on creating the strategy and guiding implementation for eCommerce campaigns on Facebook and Instagram.
Objectives of the Role:
- Plan, strategize and manage campaigns - including retargeting sequences and offline event tracking
- Lead the Junior Buyer and Graphic Design teams with effecting coaching and delegation led through education.
- Improve the average lifetime of our clients through positive account performance
- Increase the lifetime value of our clients through scaling campaigns
- Provide our clients with an excellent experience by pointing out marketing opportunities they may have to improve performance outside of the Facebook/Instagram channel (We have partnerships with service providers for things outside of Paid Ads.)
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to Social Media Paid Ads Buying
- Help grow our team internally by training and developing our Junior Media Buyers
- Keep our Client Account Managers up to date on all changes within the accounts so they can effectively communicate with our clients.
Desired Outcomes & Goals of the Role:
- Complete the Brighter Click onboarding flow to ensure you are up to speed with our teams, workflows, tools, meeting rhythms, expectations, and best practices.
- Complete detailed audits on the accounts you are assigned using the Brighter Click audit form.
- Create a detailed 30-day action plan for each account you are in charge of based on the audits.
- Efficient usage of ClickUp and Slack for seamless communication and delegation between team members. Clean dashboards at the end of each day and week.
- Showing an improvement in front-end KPIs and ROAs for at least 75% of the in-house accounts you are assigned.
- Managing the delegation and completion of work by the Graphic Designers and JR Media Buyers.
- Leading the daily pulse meetings to guide team members on what needs to be done in the accounts.
- Completing the week ahead planning for all accounts and leading the planning call.
- Completing daily account checks and workload planning/delegation.
- You are able to meet client deadlines and do not let client updates and requests slip through the cracks.
- Improving client lifetime by reducing client church rate through positive performance
- Help increase average client LTV by scaling their account spend and calling out potential partner cross-sells
- Bring new media buying strategies to the table
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven track record in eCommerce campaign strategies
- In-depth knowledge of the social media marketing industry
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Well organized with great time management skills
- Outstanding project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Networking aptitude